Friday, December 16, 2011

Northern California - Sacramento River

We drove from Big Sur to the Sacramento River to meet up with Ben and Kendra.  The drive was really pretty - Olivia found a great potty spot.  She took her time enjoying the view!


We ended up at a beautiful camping spot in a meadow on the river.  There was a bit of a noisy train (pretty common along the rivers), but so worth it.


Daddy went fishing in the early morning, so Olivia and mommy hung out around the campground.  This bridge was a huge hit. 



Somehow I managed to ride my bike around in Ben's truck.  This is where I learned to turn!


I took over the pop up with baby time!



The river was low, but in a beautiful setting with snow capped mountains in the distance...

We went to the lake and watched the boats go by, and went swimming of course!
Here is our pop up in the meadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment