Friday, December 16, 2011

Last stop (Before heading home)...Malibu and Hermosa Beach!

We finally made it to Malibu for Maile and Justin's wedding.  Mommy and daddy used to live upstairs from Maile and Justin.  It was a beautiful wedding and a really fun time.  We stayed in a beautiful Malibu hotel and got to get all dressed up.



The next day we went to Hermosa Beach, where mommy and daddy lived, and where they got engaged.  I got to hang out at the beach that they used to spend a lot of time at!  I loved the ocean.



After a long day on the beach, some sushi and mochi, we headed back up the hill to the car.  I thought it would be fun to do some dancing to "spanish lullaby", one of my summer favorites.



The video below is me dancing with my shadow, singing Spanish Lullaby at the top of my lungs.  I had a great time, I think mommy and daddy were just ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment