Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Camping in Salem, OR (and helping Grandma move to CO!)

We had an easy drive to Oregon and our first stop was to Grandma's house. She was getting ready to move to Colorado so we made it just in time to help her pack things up.  Daddy was the big hero while we were there, packing up like crazy and getting a ton of work done!  Since Grandma's house was in "transition" we found a nearby campground to camp in.  Grandma and Uncle Garrett even came out and camped with us for a night.  I helped Daddy get the pop up set up (I learned how to use all the tools!).  We played with bubbles that Uncle Garrett brought for a long time.  I loved running after them.  We cooked a delicious dinner, roasted mashmellows, and had a great time being together.  We left Salem after a few days - the visit was too short!



No comments:

Post a Comment