Summer back in Colorado was super fun! Since both my parents get time off in the summer, we have lots of great play dates together. Here we are at the Taste of Colorado, listening to the one and only Rock of Love! We also had great food at Uncle Henri and Aunt Jenny's sausage stand. This is what summer is all about!
For our friend Drew's birthday, we went to Splash - a fun local water park in Golden. Daddy helped me get around all the big kids!
Since I'm such a people watcher, it was a great wayt to spend some time. Lots going on!
I spent some days over at Kerry's house and learned to play hide and seek. No one could find me behind these curtains! Ha!
We spent plenty of days out by the pool. This pool is the best part of our neighborhood - always open, clean, and hardly anyone there. It's like my own little resort, and we get to walk down the nature trail and by the pond to get there. Awesome!
Some friends came to visit. This is Nicholas - he is one of daddy's best friends. They have a good time hanging out together. OH, and I like hanging out with Nicholas too!
Some of our best days are just out in the backyard on the porch. This year we had so many flowers blooming, a garden full of vegetables, and a new patio set to enjoy it all with. I am trying to get used to these bigger bikes. I know I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment