Pickles just taste better in Germany. I soaked this one up for an hour or so!

Here is a picture of Essen from the top of the Ferris Wheel.

Daddy and I had a blast on the Ferris Wheel at the local summer festival!

We were high above the river, and all the people!

I like riding on Tante Margaret's pusher! It's the only way to get around town!

This is the Ruhr River which runs throug Essen. Outside of the city, there are many areas with green trees and walking trails.

We went to the Baldeneysee, a recreation area above the dam of the Ruhr River. There was a lot going on when we were there.

Here's where Mommy and Daddy drank Bier with Tante Margaret and Onkle Klaus, right on the water. I had water and snacks.

Daddy drank lots of Bier in Deutschland!!
No comments:
Post a Comment