Friday, October 30, 2009

A Fall Trip to the Zoo

I finally convinced mama that it was about time for me to see the big animals - and I wasn't let down. I thought my puppy Daisy was cool, and she is, but these big animals are awesome. Here's me, mama, and baby Emmet in front of the elephants. I rode the carosel with Katja and Brennan on a peacock (there's Maria in the background). Alina and Cade rode a few other animals.

And here I am on the train. Woo hoo! It's me and the girls.

Katja wore me in the sling so I could ride up high and see everything. Such a comfy place.

We watched each animal carefully, and sometimes, stayed very very still, when they were dangerous. They said these big cats were safe, but I am not sold. (But wait until you see my Halloween costume - I can be just as dangerous!).

No comments:

Post a Comment