We were thrilled to be invited up to our friends ski house in Winter Park. We all spent the day skiing - Cody and I were out for almost an hour and had a blast. This was my best day yet!
Here is Sarah and Cody - our friends. Cody is a super skier! I am planning on keeping up!
The sun was bright - so I wore some shades to protect my eyes. And I'm not that into my goggles (or helmet) yet!
Mommy took me down the hill too! I'm teaching her how to ski together with me!
Here's me and Cody - hanging out after a long day of skiing. We had a blast painting, putting trains together, building tunnels in the snow, sledding, and riding around in his car!
Cody's Mama, Miss Sarah read books to us in the morning while we waiting for breakfast. It was a great weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment