Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas in Michigan

This trip to Michigan ended my first year of 14 flights! (and visiting 10 states - CO, TX, OR, WA, MT, NM, IL, MI, DC (not really a state), and UT (which I saw for the first time from a raft on the Colorado river!)

We went to visit Nonna and Papa Tu in Grand Rapids. It was a great visit, with so many fun things going on the whole time. We saw deer out of their dining room window - it was beautiful.

Here I am looking out the window...
Daddy fed me from the same chair that Papa Tu fed him from. By the end of the visit, I learned how to climb right out of the chair!

We celebrated Daddy's birthday again, with his favorite - cherry cheesecake.

Here are the guys - Papa Tu, Daddy, and Boppa - Nonna's dad. Aren't they handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment