Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby O's DC Debut

Last week I made my first trip to Washington DC and Philadelphia with mama and Aunt Jenny. Mama had two conferences to attend, so we went along for moral support. Here we are at the Denver airport. Mama needed her hands so she put me in the bin for safe keeping. We could definitely find some use for these bins at home!
Take a look - it's me at the WWII Memorial with the Washington Monument in the background. Fun!
Here we are at the National Zoo.
I rode the Metro a lot - it is the ONLY way to get around DC - quick and I don't have to be in my carseat - woohoo!
The animals at the zoo were pretty cool - especially this little bear that I got to get real close to. He didn't move a muscle, and neither did I!

On to the Jefferson Memorial (from the Roosevelt Monument side). Aunt Jenny held me close so I wouldn't fall in the water! Check out my toothy grin!

We saw the president's helicopter land on the white house lawn - how many babies get to see the president of the united states twice in one year (my first time was in mama's belly when the Prez accepted the democratic nomination)! I yelled out "what up" in case he remembered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment