Varda Family Memories...
Friday, July 10, 2009
I Have A Puppy!
I just noticed that another baby is living here - mama calls her "Baby Daisy" - she's a puppy! It took me five months to notice her, but I can't keep my eyes off her now. She is SO much fun!
She licks me like crazy - someday I'll lick her back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
2012
(58)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(16)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(67)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
June
(19)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(85)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(15)
▼
2009
(165)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(12)
Leaving Montana
Swimming in Flathead Lake
Floating Down the Flathead
My Varda and Schwab Cousins!
Bozeman, MT
Special Summer Time With Daddy
Summer 09 Means Swimming All The Time!
4th of July Fun!
Chicago!
I Have A Puppy!
Hear Me Roar (in many languages)...
Making Dinosaur Noises
►
June
(19)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment